Community Action Region VI
Community Action Region VI is a non-profit organization with 27 years of experience in community service. Community Action Region VI provides services to low income, disabled, and elderly households in Barnes, Dickey, Foster, Griggs, LaMoure, Logan, McIntosh, Stutsman, and Wells counties.
- To offer a range of services and activities designed to provide people the opportunity to improve their quality of life.
- Community Action Region VI will provide comprehensive programs and services to meet the needs of the communities it serves. We will advocate for people in need and provide opportunities to improve their quality of life. Programs and services will be expanded as indicated by community needs. High quality programs remain a priority. The agency will be a recognized valuable resource to communities.
- To maintain high quality programs and services to improve participants' quality of life.
- To pursue funding opportunities through various sources to enhance, expand, and develop programs and services to meet the identified needs of the communities we serve.
- To determine the need for ongoing programs and services to enhance, expand, and develop programs to meet the needs of the communities.
- To increase agency cohesiveness to promote high quality programs and services to provide opportunities for improvement of participants' quality of life.
- To be recognized as a valuable resource in the community to reach a larger population to provide opportunities to improve quality of life.
Home | Programs & Services | Resources | Contact Us
© 2007-11 North Dakota Community Action Partnership Region VI