- Community Action Partnership: A national membership organization providing a training and technical assistance to Community Action Agencies.
- National Community Action Foundation: A private, non-profit organization which serves as an advocate and lobbyist for low-income programs. NCAF works closely with federal & state agencies, interest groups, and the Executive Branches in Washington DC and the states.
- North Dakota Division of Community Services: State agency which administers Community Service Block Grants. Block grants assist communities in implementing locally designed anti-poverty programs. Programs and services are delivered by Community Action Agencies.
- CAPLAW: Nonprofit Organization that provides legal assistance to Community Action networks nationwide.
- North Dakota Housing Finance Agency: The North Dakota Housing Finance Agency (NDHFA) is a public financial institution dedicated to making housing affordable for North Dakota's residents.
Landload & Tenant Rights
Home | Programs & Services | Resources | Contact Us
© 2007-11 North Dakota Community Action Partnership Region VI