- Community Action Partnership: A national membership organization providing a training and technical assistance to Community Action Agencies.
- National Community Action Foundation: A private, non-profit organization which serves as an advocate and lobbyist for low-income programs. NCAF works closely with federal & state agencies, interest groups, and the Executive Branches in Washington DC and the states.
- North Dakota Division of Community Services: State agency which administers Community Service Block Grants. Block grants assist communities in implementing locally designed anti-poverty programs. Programs and services are delivered by Community Action Agencies.
- CAPLAW: Nonprofit Organization that provides legal assistance to Community Action networks nationwide.
- North Dakota Housing Finance Agency: The North Dakota Housing Finance Agency (NDHFA) is a public financial institution dedicated to making housing affordable for North Dakota's residents.
- National Head Start Association: A private not-for-profit membership organization dedicated exclusively to meeting the needs of Head Start children and their families. It represents more than 1 million children, 200,000 staff and 2,600 Head Start programs in the United States.
- Early Childhood Learning & Knowledge Center: Find out how Head Start, Early Head Start, and child care programs work together to provide high-quality systems and services to low-income families.
- Office of Head Start: OHS provides grant funding and oversight to the programs that provide Head Start services in communities across the country.
Landlord & Tenant Rights